Saturday, November 25, 2017

 

 

 

Opportunity has left.

by on Nov.22, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
The Opportunity has left to buy my legacy. I can promise you I sell a singular website for more then the Million I asked for all websites. Perhaps this very website. Which is actually 2 websites. http://ubuntusoftware.info/ I was offered $255,000 for just that domain years ago. I can understand what they wanted to do with it.
Traffic we have no shortage of. Let’s see how this turns out. Surely, a Google of “Ultimate Edition” will land you at Microsoft? They do make a Ultimate Edition right? They have deeper pockets then me? SEO (Search Engine Optimization), about 10 grand a page. I have done all that work.
TheeMahn,
Leave a Comment more...


My Legacy

by on Nov.18, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
I have been building Operating Systems since 2006. We will start at the bottom. I will openly sell you 12 websites at a price of $1 Million dollars, on only one condition you continue building Operating Systems to aid humanity. A steal if you see what I am offering. This is your first and last chance. I will give you a week to think about it.
TheeMahn,
Leave a Comment more...


Ultimate Edition 5.7

by on Oct.28, 2017, under Ultimate Edition

It is not only being mirrored at a phenomenal rate, but will be pounded the same. I was un-aware I was the #1 KDE project on Sourceforge & a-typically hate KDE. The mirrors that are now picking it up are on 10 Gigabit ethernet. A single Gigabit server will push out a Terabyte per day, so Ten Gigabit Ethernet will only compound the entire situation. My Internet got upgraded today. We are about to move mass data.
I will not write a page about it today & yes it is here.


theemahn@Jackhammer:~/wip2$ ls -la ultimate-edition-5.7-x64.iso
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3699787776 Oct 28 14:57 ultimate-edition-5.7-x64.iso
theemahn@Jackhammer:~/wip2$ md5sum ultimate-edition-5.7-x64.iso
cd732251753fcca6a96f59481512848f ultimate-edition-5.7-x64.iso
theemahn@Jackhammer:~/wip2$

I have been working hard on the Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server aspect. Give me a minute.
TheeMahn,
4 Comments more...


Ultimate Edition Server is now online

by on Oct.21, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
I probably should start by showing you the construction of the O/S:

I have set a Dynamic DNS to point to it:
None the less this is rolling out of my house. This is the JackHammer 😉
http://theemahn.mynetgear.com/
Installing Ultimate Edition 5.7 Server (excuse the 4K images, it was default):



While that is exciting, many, not all of the security issues melted away after installed. I still have work to do:

After installed webmin is there to control your server remotely same username & password you used to install it:

We are not final, however working that way. I do have some bad news at least for most of you. I am thinking about selling all my websites and quitting. I have neglected my wife and my family for greater than ten years due to building Operating Systems and programming. I intend to change that, one way or the other. Expect the largest change this website and the other 11 have ever seen.
The wife and I are discussing the outcome of repostorm.com. All of my software has been free, un-known the outcome there as it sits.
I probably should add, built in and yes it works…


I have a few behind the scenes apps to add for server stats, like I said we are on the cusp of perfection. I think I said that on facebook, not here.
I do want to point out that as a whole, you chewed better then 1/2 of my entire resources to serve you a single webpage. 16 cores is not sufficient, and I doubt 32 is. All of you are Beta-Testers, you just do not know it. 66,231 pageviews in less than 24 hours off my rig. There is no way I can maintain personally that kind of traffic. Not a record, not even close.
Mr. Breeg and I went to a Iron Maiden concert and there was 10,000 people there. We cripple that, not saying saying Iron Maiden is not awesome. The raw amount of people I seen there was humbling, blows my mind we see many times that a day. Now, that I am quiting will we? I was offered years ago $285,000 for http://ubuntusoftware.info/ Should have I taken it? Welcome back. We will find out, I have 11 additional sites, 2 will wait.
Had a co-worker straight up ask me if I was serious. I have been programming since I was 11. She could not believe it, all she has known. Yes, they are gone all but 2 websites. I may sell them too if they interfere with my life.
TheeMahn,
7 Comments more...


You want results?

by on Oct.14, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
I have people riding my rump, wanting a O/S and they evidently do not care how they get it. I am one man, I may be TheeMahn, but just one man. I know you would love nothing more than to see results. We are talking Petabytes of traffic, should I not invest time in production of a Operating System? I have enhanced tools, not good enough? I am simultaneously writing a second Operating System for our upcoming server which I will order this coming Friday.
1U Supermicro Server 2 x AMD Opteron 6272 16 Core (Total 32 Cores) 24GB, I can jack in 5 of them calm down please. I need to take care of multiple aspects a server version of Ultimate Edition is in works. Only a $51 Billion dollar industry, I am used to it.
Big things are coming, please calm down. I do not plan on dying tomorrow. Let me work my magic.
4 Comments more...


New server rack, thanks donors!

by on Sep.09, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
6u Server rack.
Today (Saturday 09/09/17) our server rack has arrived. Thanks donors. I did buy a 24 port 1U gigabit managed switch off Ebay a few weeks back. Shipping cost more then twice the switch itself lol. Networking gear is evidently heavy. We are just warming up. I am looking at also purchasing a 1U or even a 2U server to enter the rack, depending on my cash flow. I can not afford a AMD Eypc, 2 grand for just one CPU. Intel side of things is 12 grand for just the CPU. I have been looking at Dual CPU AMD Opterons (32 cores) or a 2U 4 X 16 core AMD Opteron (64 cores) to build our Operating System forward. We have no shortage in hard disk space. I have not did the math, but I am sure we have greater than 50 Terabytes of redundant archival storage. I am writing software to provide redundancy & actually have been for a long time (unreleased currently). Eventually, I would like all “In house building” of Operating Systems.
Instead of beating on my Ryzen rig pound on my server for exactly what you want to your specifications. You will have to give me a minute on this one. It is coming.
TheeMahn,
1 Comment more...


Moving software forward.

by on Sep.02, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
I have built TMOSB (TheeMahn’s O/S Builder) forward. This is the same application I used to build the three Alpha Operating Systems in a day & 2 more today, that “Just work” A Gnome version and Enlightenment version today. I will not release either Operating Systems. Build your own Operating System using the application I am providing. 😉
To the best of my knowledge the largest Linux application to walk the net. Please feel free to correct me. Very complicated app, and I need to write a more comprehensive man page / PDF for it. As a matter of fact there is no documentation for tmmount one of 6 or is it 7 applications in tmosb? I will spend the time rectifying that down the road.


How many O/S will it build?

No wonder, I bought a 6U Server Rack will be here Sept 12th, thanks Donors.
I do not care if you have 128 CPU cores Ultimate Edition will utilize no matter how many cores / CPUS to near 100%:
The 6U server rack I purchased was initially bought for a 1U 26 port Gigabit network switch to populate my entire home. I also have a 24 port 100 Megabit 2U & have 0 intentions of using, however the rack will be fully populated in the end. I intend to have a AMD Epyc building O/S’s for us on the rack in house. Money is the factor, we will see. In 5.5 Months I will get a mass pay raise as child support goes away. One way or the other we will have it.
Lets ponder the situation:



I look forward to serving you. Please feel free to donate or wait 5.5 months.



TheeMahn,
Leave a Comment more...


Cutting edge?

by on Aug.31, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
Want to see cutting edge? Took the day off work it is a holiday weekend to assist you the end user. I built 3 Operating Systems today and had full intention of building a fourth. If I would have built a fourth it would have indeed be a record for me. I will have to enhance software for the fourth. Writing software takes time, I have already started enhancing such said software TMOSB (Theemahn’s Operating System Builder).
This is a Alpha, to me means expect problems on a mass scale. I have been running it longer then sourceforge has any log of it’s existence. I also find it ironic that that the xfce version of the Alpha has been downloaded 0 times and I downloaded it to verify md5sum on the day of it’s release from your perspective.
I want to take a second for you to understand there is not currently a Linux based O/S on this planet that has support as this one does. I deved the package I know. We are far from a final product, but will be a LTS (Long Term Supported). I do highly suggest you check it out. Run it like me? I do not see issues, however your mileage may vary. Where do you get it today?
Sourceforge.
My day in no particular order:
I look forward to your feedback.
TheeMahn,
Leave a Comment more...


Alpha is garbage…

by on Aug.25, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
A beta could be a day or two away, or I could wait until it is actually there. I will say this in deliberation. I am not only running it, I built what you can download today off of it. I probably should have called it beta. Only a term of stability, we DO NOT have a final release & will NOT have a webpage until we have those factors.
I get to spend my day tomorrow setting up a projection screen via monster HDMI cable & isolating it from weather to project movies onto my garage, very little will progress for this weekend.
I however, will not leave you out for those that want to test. I am not even going to show you screenies etc. I am not going to post to anti-social media, our forum etc. We go under the radar.
You are Welcome No where in this entire post does it say what we are dealing with. Enjoy NTL
TheeMahn
2 Comments more...


A Perfect LTS on the way?

by on Jul.29, 2017, under Ultimate Edition
Alot of work goes into a LTS (Long Term Supported) release. I have spent a great chunk of my time writing TMOSB to automate building of Ultimate Edition 5.7, and will not be good enough.



building Ultimate Edition 5.7
Many broken packages, not beyond me to fix. Today, I had to remove software I wrote to rectify issues in the past. I question if they utilize software I write to find their bugs. In the past I tried to tell them, for lack of a better word they Loathe me, because I take their people millions at a time. They have 1000’s that work for them, however you can not beat automation in software. I can not wait for AI (Artificial Intelligence) to take over my job. Sorry to toss the term Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) they have a cube that exceeds Human Intelligence. Things are a bought to go off the chain within a year or 2.
I may have sold all my stock in AMD, I have money coming from the same purpose. I have thought what do I actually need? Down the road perhaps, currently nothing. I may take the time and repostorm Ultimate Edition 5.7. Highly unlikely if a AI based CPU can do it for me. I talked about this years ago on our forums. We will see & time will tell.
Distro: Ultimate Edition
Version: 5.7
KERNEL: -4.11.0-11-generic.efi.signed
LTS (Long term supported): Yes
Data Preparer: Data Publisher: TMOSB
Type:
Default Desktop Environment(DE): Kde-plasma
Isoname: ultimate-edition-5.7-x64.iso
Installed Size: 7,700,471,808 bytes.
Ultimate Edition 5.7 “Artful Aardvark” – Release x64 (20170729)
URL: http://ultimateedition.info/Ultimate_Edition_/
Please note: The above url, may not work if the release has not been made public.
TheeMahn,
10 Comments more...


Back to top ↑

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate:  Hello

Ultimate:  Hello :  Hello